Care of Bonsai Trees – Three Things to Know
There are some people who crave to grow their own bonsai trees, due to a concern over the care and maintenance, which comes along with it. There are others who don’t want to spend too much time nurturing their bonsai trees. For those who are care minded, and wish to grow their own bonsai trees, this article will help you understand the basic elements of caring for bonsai trees, and assist you in implementing them.
For those who are worry free with bonsai trees, this article will help you manage your worries and realize that, there is little to no need to wor with your tree, whether it’s a indoor or outdoor bonsai.
To begin with, bonsai trees are small trees that are kept in a pot. Compared to other plants, they require a lot less feeding and watering. สายบู๊ต้องดู! Additionally, they are considered ‘indoor trees,’ meaning that you do not have to take them out of their pots in the summer or over-winter them indoors.
However, bonsai trees do require four elements:
- a lot of light
- soil and fertilizer
- daily pruning of branches and roots
Training your bonsai to be a compact, miniature version of the normal tree may be a fairly difficult task, particularly if you are restricted by space. However, อมควย it is possible to have a really great looking bonsai, if you just have a little bit of creativity and ingenuity for trimming!
The next part is choosing the right kind of soil. It should be Rich and preferably lightweight or your plant will quickly wither and die. Also, the soil should not be too acidic or too alkaline – ideally it should be in the range of neutral to slightly acidic.
Now we come to the subject of pruning. There is obviously some degree of concern for the basic health and appearance of your tree, but it is not necessarily necessary to have intricate and precise cuts. ดูหนังออนไลน์ Generally, lots of ‘gnashing’ (scissoring) of the upper trunk and branches is generally advised, with a few slits likely to be removed on the lower trunk (lower back) and the branches that are trained too tightly are also removed.
There are many other techniques used, including grafting, slanting (with or without branches), defoliation and defoliation again with branches, in order to achieve a particular shape or pattern.
All of the techniques mentioned above are used on the stunted or dwarf varieties, but a little research will reveal all the necessary pruning methods to be used, for all varieties. Even deviation from the aforementioned techniques leads to difficulties, but often with the help of such tools, skill and experience, as well as common sense, it is possible to care for bonsai trees and obtain that perfect look, which only a bonsai can produce.
Even beginners who would suggest that bonsai trees are ‘not worth the effort,’ need to understand that they are being cared for with the right attention. There is no reasoning backwards from knowing that this particular form of art is going to be affected by the care and attention of the grower. It is like raising a child, the first thing you do when expecting a miracle from the child is to make sure the child is properly cared for.
Typically, bonsai trees are thriving between five and eight years old.
If you are concerned that you don’t have sufficient knowledge about caring for bonsai trees, or if you have experienced something abnormal from a bonsai, it is important to talk to someone who has done similar things in the past. To stay current with the latest scientific information, research and methods use the internet and, หนังxญี่ปุ่น in some cases, speak with experts in relation to the care of bonsai trees.
There are five simple ways to care for bonsai trees.
- partially cut all Roots — While this will not kill the tree, it will reduce the amount of nutrients and water the tree receives.
- prune roots — The roots are the most important part of the tree for many species, so it is important to understand how to treat the roots. However, for some species, the roots form the basis of the diet they obtain their nutrients from. If the roots are pruned, the rest of the tree will slowly starve itself of nutrients. นักเรียนญี่ปุ่น If the roots are not pruned, the tree will be competing for those nutrients with weeds.
- replace unhealthy soil with healthy soil — The healthy soil will encourage the growth of the roots and improve the quality of the overall plant.
- use good quality soil — The soil should be as close to the original as possible.
- Trees do not need fertilizers. While soil contains some fertilizer, the right soil does not need fertilizers.